Sunday, April 1, 2012


Found this photo of me from 2007 (I think) while travelling with Pi and the Innerdance peeps in the PI. It was one amazing journey. I can't believe that it's already been 5 years since then. I can still vividly remember the texture of the Durian we ate in the back of the truck to Cotabato, the space ship house near Mt. Apo, the non-stop Innerdancing, the double rainbow in Makilala, the sacred sites, the river. Didn't realize it then, but this trip was the beginning of an unbelievable magical journey called, "the rest of my life."

I am very grateful for being here with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. this is Davao. I've only heard of you around this time. :) a beautiful period

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my beautiful durian queen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoy Babae! Nasan ka na? Let's chat or skype one of these days!

      Delete