Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Old Rubbles for New Inspirations

Was going through my old dusty boxes of loads of shit inside the house doing some spring cleaning (actually more of a rainy day cleaning) and I came across a bunch of ultrasound prints that I had done from years ago. I got diagnosed for myoma and for a bunch of other reasons women take ultrasounds. I just suddenly thought a connection to some old photograms that I also found below.

I am definitely doing something with this ultrasound films pretty soon. I am still figuring out what to do for Benay and I's exhibit on March given the financial constraints that we have. So I've been thinking about exploring existing materials that I already have that I can use for the art works.

1 comment:

  1. that myoma keeps getting into your art :) I have your Photograms BTW!

    ReplyDelete